My father in law, Val Richard Calaway, passed away this morning. Cameron was in the hospital room with his Mom and 4 of his brothers when it happened. He will be missed but we are thankful for our knowledge that he is in a better place and that families are forever.(I took this picture on Sunday at the family easter party we had at Val and Jane's after General Conference- I'm sad I didn't take one of him with Jane. This one was actually of Mia but he was next to her and I was able to crop the picture so we can have probably the last picture taken of Val before he passed)
8 comments:
Our prayers are with you and your family members. Thank goodness for eternal families. Give Cam a big hug!
I was so sad when I read your email this morning. Val was such a great man.
We, too are glad that families are forever. That's great that you captured this moment with this picture. You are all in our prayers
I know we and all the uncle's were there when he had the 2nd heart attack monday it was good to see him then before he left us
He is in a better place. It's nice though that you guys got together recently so everyone can have a good last memory of him at the Easter Party. Let me know if you need anything.
Calaway Family,
I am so sorry for your loss. Val always had a special place in the hearts of the Hernandez Family. It's such a blessing to know that one day you will be able to be with him again. Truely sorry for your loss.
Sincerely,
Susi Hernandez Daw
I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been meaning to call you ever since Cameron told Jason...and then we had a shock of our own. Grandpa Gilbert passed away. It seems like there's quite a wave of death going on in that area. I'll talk to you soon. Love you.
Cameron's Mom is lucky to have you guys and the other family members so close. She'll need you more than she knows. Please pass along my sympathy to your family.
Post a Comment