Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Collin turned 11!




For Collin's 11th Birthday Cameron and I took him on a date night with us to dinner at Famous Dave's! He didn't care where we went as long as he could order ribs. We decided to treat him to a place he'd never been before so that is where we ended up. It was perfect for him and he took the signs on the wall (i.e. EAT LIKE A PIG) literally!! He ate a full rack of baby back ribs all by himself and was quite happy about it. On his real birthday he wanted to go to John Deere in Othello and spend his money on toys. He is a happy kid being able to add to his HUGE tractor collection again!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Gosh Megan in a couple more years your gonna have a TEENAGER!! Ha ha that will be fun, looks like you guys had fun, looks yummy!

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Collin.

I can't believe that as an 11 year old he still wants tractor toys but I guess it makes it easy for you.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Happy Birthday Collin--i can't believe he's already 11!! Everybody talks about Famous Daves--we really need to get back to Washington and go. (Good excuse to move closer right?!)

Yasmine said...

Wait! Didn't I just go to his baptism???? HOW is that kid 11 already???!!!