Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Springtime!

Since we are surrounded by an apple orchard it's easy to tell that it is spring! One Sunday I went out to take pictures of my kids by the blossoming trees. Collin and Morgan had been playing in the yard but were no where to be found! Finally I found them in the field out behind the orchard. They were walking barefoot through the muddy circle track having a grand old time with the dogs.

The dogs are Max (our male dog) and Ruby (our neighbors female) they roam the neighborhood together!

Chelsea


Collin
Mia
Morgan
The blossoms are gone now so I'm really glad I captured these pictures that day. I love spring but this one has been too cold.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice pictures, although that one of Chelsea posing is pretty funny. It's good you took the pictures when you thought about it because otherwise you'd now be kicking yourself.

Haley said...

Ooohh...these pictures are making me miss WA...look at those wide open skies! Your kids are adorable.