Today was our first day back to school. The kids were able to get up and get back into the same routine that we haven't done since June. And luckily we had a few minutes to spare to take a few pictures in front of our gala orchard (it's supposed to be picked tomorrow - can you tell?) . The girls were excited that I bought them burgandy polos this year (school uniforms can get quite boring). Morgan loves that we bought her the same flats that I have. I love that the dog, Max, posed in all of the pictures too.

Chelsea - 1st grade- Ms. Phillips (the same teacher Cameron had in Kindergarten 30 yrs ago) - Elementary School
Morgan - 3rd grade - Ms. Christian - Intermediate School
Collin - 6th grade - many teachers - Middle School
9 comments:
I want to see a close up of Morgan's shoes. The pictures are great. I wish I could have some of those fresh picked apples. They look delicious. Does Chelsea's teacher remember Cameron?
Do your kids go to private school? How appropriate to have a picture of your kids by an apple tree on the first day of school. Did your kids take thier teachers an apple? Dylan loves to take his teacher an apple on the first day of school. His idea every year.
I love the first day of school. I hope they have a good day! :)
An apple for the teacher would have been a good idea. Maybe tomorrow. And no private school - the schools switched to polos a few years ago (maroon, white, black, gray) and their supposed to wear plain jeans or khaki or black skirts, shorts or whatever. Not too strict other than the polos.
They look so great! Love the colors they get to wear, and the picture by the orchard is perfect. What fun to share a teacher through the generations.
Hope you and Mia have a blast together.
I love the dog in the pictures! And all those big beautiful apples! That's cool (and incredible!) that Chelsea has the same teacher that Cameron did. And the Mia/HSM3 picture is so funny/cute.
I can't believe Chelsea has the same teacher that Cameron did. I bet that makes her feel VERY old!
Adorable pictures--the uniforms look fantastic. I can not believe it's time for school already. Love Mia acting out HSM 3--isn't it fun to still have a buddy to hang out with all day?
Im so ready and so not ready and so ready and so not ready! Crazy!We go meet teachers today and take in our school supplies. so exciting! The girls can't wait!
Great pictures. School was supposed to start tomorrow, but the teachers are on strike. I hope it starts soon.
Post a Comment