Sometime in November (we hope) we will be moving into our
new house! After years of planning on building we changed our mind and found this great house on the lake. We plan to fix a few cosmetic things inside before moving in so we're not sure of an exact move date yet. I'm excited for the kids to have a big playroom again and I'm looking forward to having a garage and an office!
This is not the best picture but for some reason both pictures I took of it I cut off the end of the house.
19 comments:
Guess you better drive back there and take another picture of the house then. We're excited to come see your new house.
Things sometimes just work out different than we originally plan. I think this change of plans looks great! Congrats. Now you can be general contractor (to Cam)over whatever improvements you want to do inside. How far away is it from where Cam is working? I will be looking forward to pictures of the inside, hoping to maybe see them in person someday!
**I always love your's and Becca's before and after posts in your homes. Makes me feel more involved.
What a beautiful home. Where is it located?
I can't wait to come visit! I'm going to make sure I'm the first!
Wow.
You.Are.Kidding. You get to live in that house?? COOl!! When I first pulled up the post and saw the picture I thought you were putting up a picture of your someday "dream" house...and then I read that it's not a dream, it's a reality! I am happy for you.
DANG!! This is not a bad pic at all! You need to post a pic from the back. Where exactly are you guys moving to? SO JEALOUS! You deserve it though :)
What Lake?
This house is beautiful! How exciting! I cannot wait to come see it. Does this mean will do our annual Christmastime dinner at your house! Thats my vote. Congratulations!
It's sooooooo beautiful! Im so excited! I didn't realize its been two years already! WOW leave it how it is, its so pretty, snooty patooti face! :) Can't wait!
You've so paid your dues--it is gorgeous and I can't wait to visit!
It's gorgeous!! Your mom mentioned that you found a house and I was so excited for you!! Way fun!!
Very exciting. Jason would be VERY jealous of living on the lake. That is his dream - so he could waterski everyday :)
That's so great! I can't wait to visit. However, I will be sad you're further away.
Congrats! It's gorgeous!
yee-haw!!! that IS pretty megan!!! congrats! :)
oh megan i am sooo happy for you!!!! it is a beautiful house and i bet you will love it! :)
The house looks huge. Congrats. My kids will look forward to the day they can come mess up your playroom again.
It's so beautiful!
I can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment