Friday, September 18, 2009

Puppy Update!


Somehow our 6 puppies turned into only 4 -guess it was survival of the fittest or something like that. But they are growing big and fat and have just opened their eyes.

This picture was taken last week after Morgan crawled under the stairs to pull on out for us to check out. (soon after she was peed on).
Out of boredom, we again had Morgan go under to bring us in a puppy to see now that their eyes are open. He was so cute trying to crawl around in the house (until he pooped on Chelsea).So then we took him back outside and Morgan brought out the rest of the puppies for them to play with on the back patio. Max is finally getting a chance to check out his pups up close. He was pretty nice about licking them all clean.

So if anyone wants one of these cute, free puppies (3 girls and one boy -we think) they will be available for pickup around Oct. 17th. But you can come pick yours out beforehand.

Update on my sick kids- Collin came home Wednesday with a fever of 102.5 and is still sick. Collin wants me to say that he also lost 2 teeth yesterday right next to each other while he was home sick (one was his first molar). Chelsea is still sick with a fever, sore throat and ear pain (I think caused by her swollen glands/tonsils). Morgan still has a fever and sore throat but doesn't seem as bad as the others. Mia had a fever for 2 days and yesterday seemed to be over it. I hope everyone gets over asap. I still have a cold and thankfully Cameron is still well enough to work and hasn't had any symptoms yet.

7 comments:

Haley said...

Sorry your kids are sick...it is so sad when they have fevers. So far we haven't gotten anything...I'm crossing my fingers because it seems like we always get something when school starts.

Michelle said...

Those puppies are so cute. I'd consider taking one if they stayed puppy-ish their whole lives. Sounds like they need to either wear diapers or have some potty training lessons!

Heather B said...

I love those puppies! Our dog had puppies 4 or 5 times when I was growing up. It's one of my favorite memories from my childhood. I'm glad your kids could experience it. Sorry about your kids...but it's better to have them all sick at once, and not spread out over 3 or 4 weeks. Or not? I don't know!

Rebecca said...

They are super cute but I still don't want one.

I hope everyone is well by tomorrow so you can get out of the house.

Ashley said...

We still want a puppy. So cute! I hope the kids are better today. Sheesh!

Deborama said...

awwwww they are really cute! We will have to come play with them.

Jenny said...

Hope the sick thing is ready to depart your residence. I am hoping when we are done with the crazy med school/residency thing we could get a dog. I grew up with house dogs and we loved them. We were going to get one when we moved here because this was going to be the longest place we had ever lived, but then we got pregnant (YEAH!) and so we told the kids we were having a baby instead of a dog. Maybe next time.
Miss ya!