Friday, October 23, 2009

Cruise

So I have been home for almost a week and still haven't taken the time to organize/edit my cruise photos. It was nice to take a trip. It was cold but I still had lots of fun hanging out with my family and husband. I felt very young on the cruise since probably 90% of the passengers on the ship were my parents age or older. Soon I will post my own info but for now I just finished reading my sister Michelle's recap and thought you could read hers.

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

My parents did that cruise and THEY felt young compared to everyone else, so I can imagine how you felt! Hurry up and get some pictures posted! (Not like you're busy or anything.)

Michelle said...

I'd like to hear what you have to say about the cruise. I wanted to add much more but I figured I was bordering on information overload! I guess I'll have to save all that for my journal write up.