Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back Online!!

After being without internet since December 18th . . . I am ecstatic to announce that I am back online today! I have so much to catch up on and the break has been good for me (to get some unpacking done). So I am hoping to do some good posts soon. I am planning to make the long drive to shop in Tricities tomorrow so I don't think I'll post then. But I just wanted you all to know that we moved, that we basically settled into our new home (although since we are "fixing" the place up it will be a while before I really feel settled), and we're getting used to our new ward, schools and routines. I'd love for people to come visit! So if you're ever in the area please let us know! Mia has had Barbie.com withdrawals and is begging for me to give her some time online!!

8 comments:

Deborama said...

Hurray! I might head over there tomorrow, of course the one day you won't be there! :)

Ashley said...

Yeah, you blogged! You are all missed, especially Chelsea at school.

Haley said...

I'm so excited you're back online! I've missed hearing from you!

Shaina said...

That's great!! Being without the internet really makes life difficult nowadays.
Can't wait to see more of your new place!

Michelle said...

I know you didn't have too many withdrawal from not being online since you have your Blackberry. But it will be nice to hear from you again.

Alli E. said...

Glad you're back!!

Deborama said...

Okay you've had enough time to play on the internet now get to posting! :)

Alison said...

Congrats on the new house... how exciting!