Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have to start somewhere!

Since I didn't send out a Christmas card this year I'll start with about the only picture that could be a possibility of a decent photo for the month of December. Pardon our very dusty stairs - we had just moved in two days before while the carpet was still being laid and the painters had just finished up the night before.Not the best picture but we were working on a time schedule and it was time to leave for our first Sunday in our new ward (ML 4th). So far we are loving the new ward. I was just called as Activity day leader for the 9 year olds which are usually combined with the 8 year olds so I'll get to be with Morgan too. The kids all have found friends both at church and school (some the same). And I have managed to get this house cleaned up that I'm not embarrassed to have people stop by now. My stairs are no longer THAT dusty although I'd have to say wood stairs collect a lot of dust and lint!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's a cute picture of the kids!

Sara said...

Adorable kidlets!!!

Michelle said...

I love Collin's "Elvis" hair! But it's a cute picture.

I never thought about dust collecting on wood stairs. Glad I don't have stairs because they'd always be dusty.