Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Announcement!

Today I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our 5th child! Since I didn't know my exact date they let me have an ultrasound to find out for sure. I was 2 days off and they moved up my date to August 22, 2010.

For those who have a hard time finding heads or tails on an ultrasound - The babies head is on the left (profile) and then the body is on the right. You can't really see the legs in this picture but the hand is by the face.
This one the head is on the left (below the word legs) and you can see the legs are curled up and crossed in front. Definitely not letting us peek at the gender today! Jane came with me to the ultrasound along with Chelsea who was home -sort of sick.

So that's the announcement! It's going to be a long, hot summer for this pregnant mama.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a bummer that you couldn't find out the gender with this ultrasound. Guess it gives you something to look forward to at the next one.

Jenny said...

It isn't always accurate before 14 weeks anyway by ultra sound. My friend gets a blood test done at 6 weeks with all of her pregnancies because she can't wait till 18-20 weeks for the "official" gender ultra sound. I have had a couple friends have quite a shock at birth when they were told before 15 weeks. They didn't have the gender they were originally told.

We are very excited for you guys! Hope that you are feeling well.

Who knows, maybe someday if the Fullers are lucky we will be a family of 6.

Shaina said...

Super YAY!! Very excited for you! I think I was about 13 weeks along when I made the announcement last year too.

Hope you get lots of action at the pool this summer!! Or you can buy one of those tiny plastic pools and just sit in it to cool off as the kids play in the sprinkler! lol.

Alli E. said...

Congrats!! Do you think Collin will get a brother?? 5 kids! Exciting...You are catching up with your mom!!

Vicki Sabin said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you - packing, moving, unpacking, decorating, dealing with porcupines and everything else that comes with families and being pregnant on top of it! I'm excited for you. Another cute kid...

Heather B said...

Congrats on the great news! Hope you haven't been too sick. Kalia was born on August 24th, and it was the hottest summer of my life! :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats...even though I already knew. I can't wait to find out what you're having so we can go through all our baby clothes! I'm ready to get rid of everything.

Julee said...

Congrats Megan!!! Having five is so fun, you're gonna love it. Especially because the older ones can help, not because they have to but because they want to...:)

Yasmine said...

Oh wow! Congrats! What a long hot summer it will be!

By the way, we're coming to Moses for Jason's sisters baby blessing on Sunday the 28th. I'll call you about it later cause I'd love to stop by and see you that day!

Susi Daw said...

Congrats on baby # 5! How exciting for you and your family!

D's Mix said...

Yay! I was hoping that was what the announcement was. I won't say that being pregnant is fun, but I am really enjoying having a newborn again. Definetly makes the last not-so-fun months worth it. The kids are super excited for you too and they said to tell the girls the miss them.

Haley said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Olivia was an August baby and by the end of the summer I was hanging out like a beached whale in the kiddie pool...anything to cool off...I also didn't care one bit how high our electric bill was and kept the A/C so cold. It was lovely :-). Anyway...I am soo happy for you!

Sara said...

congrats!! very exciting!!
another adorable kid!!

Mommy Crafts said...

CONGRATS!! :) That's GREAT :) So what's you having?