That besides the deer that roam our neighborhood and are often found in the sagebrush or along the shore near our home, and the geese that have spent every day honking, flying and landing on the mostly frozen lake, and twice I've seen coyotes running across the ice . . . but now we found out that there are also porcupines! Max (our loving yellow lab) found out for us the hard way!

I've managed to pull out about 10 of them but I think I may be making a trip to the vet tomorrow to get the rest. I give up!
3 comments:
OUCH! Too bad Brad doesn't live close by to take those out for Max.
poor guy! Im glad you got most of them out. Your bread looks delish. :)
I broke down and finally took my poor limping dog to the vet today. 8 quills and $178 later he is back to his happy self.
Post a Comment