Monday, April 5, 2010

Chelsea turns 7

On March 24th Chelsea turned 7 years old. Since we weren't doing parties this year I told her she could have some friends over this week. It was going to be 3 on her birthday but it ended up being 1 per day which probably worked out better. On her actual birthday, after I brought in treats to her class (peanut butter cookies with reese's on top) we brought home Layklynn to play. She was able to stay for Chelsea's chocolate peanut butter and vanilla ice cream cake and presents.Chelsea loved her new DSi but said it was equal to the Barbie and a Mermaid tail movie she also got (um . . . huge price difference. maybe I should have just bought the movie!!)
Chelsea is our middle child who we just love. She has the cutest giggle, loves to play games and seems to win a lot, tells me she loves me often, plays really well with her sisters and loves school including reading! We are so glad she's a member of our family.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy belated Birthday Chelsea. That cake looks delicious. I'm noticing a theme with her-chocolate and peanut butter! I'm debating whether or not to get Caleb a DS for his bday this year. I've got months to figure it out though.

Ashley said...

That cake looks so good. Did you make it?