Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

The girls got new matching Easter dresses - as usual - but since Easter arrived on General Conference Sunday this year I let them wear them early (since they were so excited when the Children's Place package was delivered). Sadly, I can't order Collin a new suit on the internet and that is what he really needs (will be turning 12 next month) so he went without a new Easter outfit.

During Spring Break, Cameron and Collin worked at our new dairy everyday (it was it's first week of operation). I would love to post pictures but since I haven't even seen the dairy yet I have none to show or can't even describe what it's like. I do know they worked very hard and Cameron was very glad to have Collin's help all week.

The girls and I went to Rebecca's house for 3 nights - as usual- for us for Spring break. We did lots of shopping and not much else. I didn't take very many picture's and I'm waiting to get the ones Bec took this week.

On Easter after our hunt (indoors - Mia wondered how the bunny got inside the house to hide eggs) we watched conference and prepped all the yummy food for our Easter dinner. Jane came to help us enjoy the day. Mia helped me make my families traditional "bunny rolls" that I don't think I've made in 10 years. Hopefully I'll be better now about carrying on the tradition now.


They turned out delicious!!!

8 comments:

hatch said...

Those rools do look yummy! Love the girls dresses. So Cameron is going to be a Dairymen now? In all his spare time! Love those hard working farm boys!

Alli E. said...

I love the bunny rolls! And the dresses are so fun!

Deborama said...

mmmm rolls, mmmm cake, looken good! I LOVE their Easter dresses! :) Eric just had a field trip to a dairy, tell Cameron he can let all the schools come out! That seems right up his alley! :) Avery threw up again, lots of strawberries, Im not sure if she is sick or just too much Easter candy and strawberries??? poor girl!

Shaina said...

Clever rolls!! They look very fun for Easter. So glad you got to visit with Bec and that Collin can be such a good help with the Dairy! I think it is so great to grow up like that.
The Easter dresses are adorable!

Yasmine said...

I need the recipe for those rolls! They look yummy and so festive.

Jenny said...

Those girls are too cute! You will have to go out to the dairy and bring us back some pictures and post'em! Good talking with you the other day! Glad you made it back safe and sound with the kids

Heather B said...

Those rolls are SO darling! Love them! The girls' Easter dresses are so cute too.

Michelle said...

Your girls look cute in those Easter dresses. I think Andrea got the purple one to wear for Easter.

Believe it or not, we didn't have bunny rolls this year and it was me, Mom, Robynn and Melisa all together this year. I was looking forward to someone else making them and then they just got skipped!