We saw another interesting animal in our yard - 2 Beavers!! I looked out the window and saw one climbing up the tree. Who knew they were so big!


A few Sundays ago I looked out to see the girls dancing on the trailer of straw (Cameron had for the Father's and Sons camp out). This reminded me so much of growing up - Rebecca and I used to make up dances (just like they were). I have lots of memories of making up "routines" in the back of my grandpa's pickup (we used the tool box as our stage) with my cousins. It's so fun to see my girls doing the same thing.

My girls all performed at Spring fest - the annual festival in Moses Lake. It was outside and luckily the weather was nice enough that day (it rained the whole week). They all did a good job - although I think Mia might have been mesmerized by the huge crowd because I think she skipped some moves while starring at the crowd. This is her with her friends from class and primary.


Here is Morgan's dance to "teacher's pet."

Chelsea is in the middle here.

While waiting for our family to arrive for our Memorial Day party we looked out to see 3 deer just a few feet away from our grass.

After everyone finally arrived and eating LOTS of food, everyone took turns (minus me and Valerie) going out to the dunes to ride these Razors and 4 wheelers. The weather was not cooperating so it was a fun alternative to playing in the lake. Morgan came back after her first ride and said we NEED to get one of those. Good thing my kids all had helmets from snowmobiling. This is a picture or Morgan, Mia and cousin, Kaylee.

I think Collin went on every trip out to the dunes on his 4 wheeler - not much for sharing - he thought it was awesome and wished that there wasn't school the next day so that everyone could stay and go again.

I'm so thankful we have a great house and location for entertaining. I'm ready to throw another party - anyone want to come?
7 comments:
Mazie was supposed to perform at the Moses Lake festival, but we didn't go. Your girls' costumes are very cute. Mazie would love the feathers!
Oh umm count me in let me just bring the four wheeler then im set! tell collin next time i wanna go out longer and get bigger jumps tell him he needs a bigger four wheeler too. =]
Oh I do, I do! I want to party with you-but I got caught up baking this baby. Next time!?
We miss you guys!
SO CUTE!!! Those costumes are adorable! How fun! Im glad it was nice enough to perform. Im glad you got to have family over and keep those men from working! :)
I want to come to a party. Hopefully we will make it up there sometime soon. I totally remember you and Rebecca making up dance routines and doing them wherever and whenever!
I want to come to a party! I think you are going to have start hosting your own nature show. It is so cool that you have so many different kinds of animals right outside your door. I love the girls dance pictures. I can't wait for that with Macey. I love them on the hay- did you ever make up a routine to Thriller? I did. Oh, the good ol' days.
The costumes are so cute. C's recital is this weekend and they are just wearing boring white leotards. I don't think they are going to get sunshine either. Hopefully the kids and I can make a trip up there this summer. The girls are fascinated by all your wildlife.
Post a Comment