Thursday, November 1, 2007
Kicked Out!
I finally joined a fitness club after living in Tri cities for 4 1/2 years. I've always wanted to join one but have always thought with all my kids it would be too hard to go or too expensive to pay for the babysitting. But I finally just did it. I will have to be paying too much for babysitting but I am sick of my out of shape body. Hopefully it will be worth it. I signed up for a family membership yesterday so the kids could swim and Collin is old enough to work out in the kids/teen workout room. So today I went to my first aerobic class (a cardio step/sculpt class) since college after checking Mia and Chelsea into babysitting. 30 minutes into class I was really getting a workout and enjoying myself when the babysitter comes to get me. I'm hoping it is about a stinky diaper but no!!! She said I had to come and take Mia out of the playroom because she was too sick to be there. She has a runny nose but so does every other kid her age this time of year. So I had to skip out on the end of my class and take the girls home. I was KICKED OUT! or I guess Mia was. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to get up and go to the 5:15am class until Mia is better. I hope I make it. I plan to take the kids swimming this afternoon though. I need to do some excercise now since I came home and made m&m cookies for no good reason. At least I can say I haven't had a piece of my kids halloween candy today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun is this! I'm one of Michelle's blog friends and she said to come visit with you. I'm dying to see some pics of you and your twin as little girls, and of course wondering if your kids look alike. Yeah, you probably get that all the time.
Don't let the drama of the following message scare you, I'm really a very normal person - odd stuff just happens to me and I'm giving the same message to all my blog friends, so I'll include you: I did not start a private blog without you. My blog has been stolen! I did start a new blog until I can get this straightened out it's hotmamashouse at blogspot dot com. Come by and see me. And yeah, you'll see this exact message on all my blogfriends comments. BTW, don't email me, my email has been compromised too so I'll be getting a new one in the next day or two. Sorry about the hassle.
Welcome to the blogging world!
I'm Christine and Michelle and I served together in primary for a couple of years until she was "KICKED OUT"!!! Well, actually she was "YANKED" 'cause I would never had given up the best primary secretary ever!
Michelle could probably show you pictures of us as girls. My mom dressed us alike for all pictures (or usually different colors of the same outfit).
No our kids do not look alike!! (Mine are cuter but that is just my opinion) Although they all have brown eyes, her kids all have dark brown and mine have light that includes both eyes and hair. I always thought our kids would look like siblings but they really don't at all.
Post a Comment