Cameron starting to work.
Doesn't this look scary?
The new chandelier and you can see the new light in the upstairs hallway plus the paint job.
This is the painting project soon after I started.
Cameron got all of the lights up but two. One of which I decided I wanted to go back to Lowe's and get a different one and one chandelier for the staircase which our ladder is too short for him to reach. As you can see I also did some painting downstairs this month. I had to stop where I did because if I didn't it would be never ending and I'd have to paint all the way up to the hallway upstairs. I think it looks pretty good with the 2 colors. So as you can see Cameron is an amazing husband when it comes to handy work! (not the painting though - that is my job)
4 comments:
I love that Chandelier. Sad you are leaving it behind!
love the new light. Anytime Cameron's not busy (wink, wink) send him our way-he can be our handy man.
Neal really likes the butt shot of your Manly Man. He is sending some cat calls your way Cameron.
I want that chandelier, where did you get it? I enjoyed reading your blog, it was fun catching up on your family.I still make your scones and buttermilk syrup and they are a hit! Your great!
Post a Comment