Monday, March 24, 2008

More from our weekend!

I was in a hurry this morning (and being pushed off the computer by Chelsea who wanted to play games on her new favorite website: Barbie.com) so I didn't get all my pictures downloaded and all my journaling done before I posted. So here I go with our weekend continued:


This is Mia enjoying some of her candy in Grandma's living room!


This is the Easter Bunny after he got done hiding eggs! I saw him while I was standing in the living room and took these pictures through the window. Then the kids saw him and chased after him. Mia was sad that the bunny was gone. She kept saying "where'd the bunny go?"



Chelsea(24th turned 5) and Janelle(22nd turned 9) with the fancy cupcakes I made them to celebrate their birthdays.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We need that bunny to come to our house next year.

Deborama said...

How fun, I want a fancy cupcake, and some more poppyseed tractor cake. mmmm im hungry.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hi--I was going to let you know that my background is a Leelou Blog. Just type that in and all of her designs are FREE! Love em!

Jenny said...

I am trying to keep up on my blogging now that things have calmed down at my house...I am ready for a new post from you!! Just giving you a hard time. I really do enjoy reading and keeping up with you all.
Jen