Thursday, March 6, 2008

Peaceful Sleep





So last night I randomly decided to take pictures of my family sleeping. I, as usual, was the last one to sleep. So first Cameron, then Collin and then I go into the girls room (lights off) and snap a picture knowing that with the flash the picture will turn out. So then I go in the hall to check out my handy work and looking closely realized that Mia was diaperless!!! Totally exposing her lower half to me in the picture!!!!!!
Aaaaaaahhhh!!! What is this girlie doing! Luckily things were dry and I was able to slip a diaper on her without disturbing how cute they looked all squished together. My 3 girls have to share a queen size bed at the moment. Mia was in a portacrib but she was always climbing out. So rather than risking an accident I put it away and pulled out the crib mattress to lay on the floor. That last one night. After that she decided she would rather lay in the middle of the girls and has been there ever since (about a month or so). This week I decided to turn the girls sideways on the bed hoping they'd get a bit more room but as you can see they still squished themselves together!!Anyways, back to taking pictures. I think my random thought to take pictures was a bit of inspiration since I never would have checked her so closely had I not had the picture to do so. If I hadn't things would have been a wet mess in the middle of the night! This picture here at the side is from her outfit change during naptime yesterday. This time Chelseas shirt and Morgans skirt. Doesn't she look so stylish?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the sleeping pictures. I can't stop laughing that Mia had her diaper off...I hope it's something Isaac doesn't start doing.

Megan said...

You can just imagine the original picture that looked just like that one but with NO diaper! It was pretty funny. That's what I get for letting her get her jammies on herself - Chelsea nightgown and no onsie.

Yasmine said...

Oh precious, precious. Your little girls are adorable sleeping like that. No wonder you got the urge to take a picture.

Rebecca said...

So cute...I remember sharing a bed with you for soooooo many years. Hopefully your girls will get to graduate to their own beds sooner than we did.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I love the shot of all three girls sprawled out in the bed. How fun to have sisters so close in age! I'm jealous.