Rebecca said the sweetest things about me for our birthday on her blog and I wish I had said the same things first because I feel exactly the same way (yes, we are identical twins and usually have the same feelings about things). But I just wanted to let her know that I love her too and that she is the best twin sister ever. I'm glad we call each other way too much to tell all the silly details of the day. Here is a copy of her post:

I'm sure I've loved you since before I was even born. I am so thankful to have you in my life. How lucky we are to have had a best friend since the day we were born. Even though we don't live close I love talking to you everyday, usually multiple times. I'm glad we share a birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day without me! Happy Birthday! Here is a little trip down memory lane... 
Megan and Rebecca in our prime-Winter 1995

Megan and Rebecca in our prime-Winter 1995


7 comments:
What a cute post! :)
Yes, love the post! Looks like you finally figured out how to get the same pics on your blog. Hope you both had a great birthday.
Yes, happy birthday to both you cute twiners. There were many times I wished I had a twin.
BTW... we used our PF Changs gift card tonight. It was SO good. Thank you!
Did you get to do anything exciting for your b-day?
Happy Birthday...I may be late...I didn't check to see what day you originally posted this. Anyway, Happy Birthday to both of you! Such cute pictures.
Soooo fun! I love you both, your so gorgeous! I don't know Rabecca that well but I feel like I do because she is so much like you! I hope your birthdays were super!
looks like you guys had alot of fun my sister was confused on which was who she thought that megan was on the right and rebecca was on the left but now she fixed it which is good well have to go bye!!!!
Megan! Welcome to Mattawa!
I am so impressed with your mom that she made two cakes one for each of you. You and your sister are just as beautiful today as you were in college! Happy Belated Birthday!
my world is crazy for a while..
(Dain's b-day is tomorrow/ Peter's parents coming home from mission Fri./ need to pick family from airport Sat./ family coming for Peter's parents homecoming, coming for dinner Sun./ girls camp 15-19)but I still want you to come over soon, I will invite Debbie out and Staleen also.
Post a Comment