FINALLY!! Things are up and running and we really getting settled into our life back on the farm. We have the whole internet thing worked out except I still need to get a wireless internet thing for my computer so for now I am working on Cameron's laptop. I'm feeling pretty well unpacked (but am avoiding our house in Tri-cities knowing that I have things to pick up from there that don't have a closet to hide in here). I can't believe school we'll be starting in just a few weeks. I don't feel ready for that at all. I've been consentrating on the move and our house plans that I haven't done much about getting the kids ready (or registered for that matter) for school in Mattawa! Guess we'll be going school shopping asap!
I'm excited because my first real visitors are coming tonight - Scott and Debbie Ashton will be the first of our friends to come see us in our house here. Then on Monday my sister, Rebecca will be coming with her 4 kids to stay for a few days. It will be a bit crowded but sooo fun to have her visit.
I need to get busy before my guests arrive. I have lots of pictures to post so I will hopefully get those online next week.
3 comments:
I am glad that you are back! Get posting some pics!!
thats good that you got yout internet working and that you guys are settled in are you guys planning to build this winter let me know bye!!!!
awww, you put my name on there! Sorry we were so long at our family reunion. I will make it up to you. (yeah right, Im a loser) :)
Post a Comment