Does snowboots make this swimsuit appropriate for winter? This girl was made to be born in a warmer climate. We were cleaning out closets today and going through snow clothes! Fun for me!
I just caught up on all your posts-- love the Halloween costumes and the new hairdos! Good job on the tag--I want to excercise without my kids jumping on me the minute I try to do sit ups too!
so many posts, I gotta get on here more! :) Cute stuff, like always. You sure sound like you come here often! I know a great house thats empty you should move into! :) not funny, i know.
I'm forever sneaking summer items out of Mazie's dresser. If I do it all at once, she notices and throws a fit, so I sneak a little here and a little there.
I just thought of this and it has absolutely nothing to do with your post--- since we have the same car, I thought I'd share. This summer I ordered wall to wall floor coverings from Cabela's. They are awesome! They're called "trail gear" and I had to special order the third seat, but it's a perfect fit. I already had good mats in front, so I ordered one for the second row, the third row and the cargo area. I have to say, it's the best $380 I've ever spent!
Love the Strawberry Shortcake blankets, the swimsuit and the boots! My boys wear their swim shorts everyday...I keep meaning to pack them up but they always seem to be wearing them.
9 comments:
This sounds just like my girls. They would be in just their underwear every day if I let them. Love the boots, by the way.
I just caught up on all your posts-- love the Halloween costumes and the new hairdos!
Good job on the tag--I want to excercise without my kids jumping on me the minute I try to do sit ups too!
Bathing suits are year round attire here...maybe you need to move near us so Mia will fit in! hint hint
so many posts, I gotta get on here more! :) Cute stuff, like always. You sure sound like you come here often! I know a great house thats empty you should move into! :) not funny, i know.
I'm forever sneaking summer items out of Mazie's dresser. If I do it all at once, she notices and throws a fit, so I sneak a little here and a little there.
I just thought of this and it has absolutely nothing to do with your post--- since we have the same car, I thought I'd share. This summer I ordered wall to wall floor coverings from Cabela's. They are awesome! They're called "trail gear" and I had to special order the third seat, but it's a perfect fit. I already had good mats in front, so I ordered one for the second row, the third row and the cargo area. I have to say, it's the best $380 I've ever spent!
hey which email do you use for blogging? I am changing my site to private and want to send you an invite! Leave me a comment!!
I wish I could look as cute as Mia in a swim suit and boots. I had fun chatting with you at the Halloween party.
Love the Strawberry Shortcake blankets, the swimsuit and the boots! My boys wear their swim shorts everyday...I keep meaning to pack them up but they always seem to be wearing them.
Post a Comment