we did it again . . . I mean we went on another Harley ride! This time we flew down on Allegiant Air with Sam and Meredith Harker for 5 nights of fun! How could you not want to go on a trip with us when we stay in a few awesome places like these (the others were not picture worthy):And stop in some less exotic places like Lake Havasu, Yuma, Kingmen and Oatman, Arizona! We rode hard, laughed hard, played hard (not gambling), and ate way too much good food! I really want the recipe for the derby pie we had in Havasu. I love my kids (they were happy at home with Drew and Lindsey Christensen) but having a vacation as a couple can be very, very nice and good for the marriage!
Here are a few pictures from the trip (I am hoping Meredith will email me some of us riding soon):

Does anyone want to go with us next time? Who knows when that will be possible though! We'd like to add some more members to the mix!
10 comments:
So did the cute biker babe use the stripper pole in the shower?
I think I told you that for some odd reason that night we ran out of HOT water at this place and did not really get to enjoy it's emmenitiesto their fullest. So NO!
Ha Ha!
I am glad you guys had such a fun time! It looks like a blast!
when did you do all these posts? You and Rebecca are so awesome! I love seeing your pictures together! You need a magnet! :) Glad your back safe and sound with all your legs! :)
SO COOL. You guys must have had a blast. I'm going to get on the tag soon!
Its me again. I went back and read your mouse blog. That is horrible. Is it better now? You may have just cured me of my chocolate chip habit. :)
I bet Mom is HOPING this is a phase! Stephen wants to see full sized pics.
I never thought riding a harley was something I wanted to do...but you make it look so fun! This post also really makes me want to go on a trip with just my husband (or at least a date).
Wow!! You guys are soooo cool! My husband would LOVE ME FOREVER if I did that with him. He doesn't have a bike right now though...
Post a Comment