Monday, August 3, 2009

What's Collin up to Today


Collin was out of bed and off to work by 3 am this morning to rake hay in Othello (along with Cameron and 3 other boys). When he was done with that he got to run this tractor to disc wheat out. Today he was teaching his cousin Regan to run this tractor with auto steer in it. I can't believe what a hard worker these boys are! And all they ask for most of the time is to be well feed (today he got Burger King for breakfast and Jack in the Box for lunch). He's still not home but I'm hoping he'll be home soon so he can get some rest. After a few crazy days like this he usually gets very burned out and cranky. He's an awesome kid and hard worker!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd be cranky too if I was getting up at 3 am and eating junk/fast food all day long. But it's so nice that you have such a hard worker...well, 2-Cam and Collin.

Alli E. said...

I can't believe that kid!! I remember he has loved tractors since he was a baby. That is so cool!!

Rebecca said...

I can't imagine my boys working that hard and knowing how to do that much at the age of 11. He's amazing.

Shaina said...

Farm kids really work hard. Totally admirable. Good for him.

Yasmine said...

Good for him. Awesome work ethic.

Haley said...

That is awesome!