On our 3 stops in Nova Scotia - St. John, Sydney and Halifax- we did a lot of this:
Walking
and this: WAITING
With a group of 20 - luckily we usually weren't always together - it seems like we were always waiting for someone or something or for a plan or whatever! Sometimes it felt like the waiting would be easier HERE.
But really we had a nice time with both my parents and Jane.
Cameron and I got to spend lots of quality time together!
We even kissed once or twice in public!!
Plus I got to spend lots of quality time with my twin sister/ best friend!
The little town/village by the lighthouse was very picturesque and many well known artists have gone there to draw and paint.

This very old French Fort was neat to see but it was sooo freezing that day that it was hard to enjoy.
And on the drive back into Sydney we saw probably the best fall colors of the trip.
A little reflecting pond we found at the side of the road. I love how it reflected the colors so well that I didn't even have to edit the picture.
We also did a lot of this on the trip: Taking Pictures
I took very few pictures in La Baie, Quebec and this one is my favorite. Bec, Michelle and me in our matching caps we bought in Bar Harbor - boy were we all glad we purchased them since they were needed everyday of the trip!
Here's a random picture of my brother, Ryan. Seems like I just don't have enough pictures of him so I thought I'd add it here. He is just 2 years older than Bec and I and tortured us as kids but as adults I really am glad to have him as a friend/brother. We used to talk on IM almost daily until recently when they won't let him use it at work anymore.
This is Bec and Mike in Sydney getting a nice photo in front of the fall foliage (wish I had thought to have one taken of me and Cameron - we weren't in the same "group" that day)
Across the bay from the fort was another lighthouse to explore!
11 comments:
I love the last picture in this post also. It is funny how your siblings all look like they did 14-15 years ago. Your folks also look wonderful. I have always wanted to visit the New England area. Stan has an interview in Bridgeport, Connecticut so maybe we will end up there next year. Stan does keep saying that he would like to live out our days practicing medicine in Washington or Oregon, so girls weekends might actually be a possibility in the next couple years.
Yes, we did do a LOT of walking and waiting and waiting and waiting and taking pictures!
Im so glad you got so many cute hats! Or just the two? So cute! I need some new ones for this winter, all my winter pics I have on the same hat! :) I LOVE how you and Rabecca match the lighthouse! :)
and I love the pic of you and Cam walking and laughing! So cute! And his model/seductive pic! Oh baby!
and the one of you and Rabecca close up, you wearing the purple hat! I love it! You girls are gorgeous! I want a twin! What a fun trip, besides the cold!
And I need some new scarves. How many comments can you leave on here? Ill check. :)
Beautiful! I've never seen you and cameron kiss--how romantic is that?
such cute pictures! thanks for putting them on-its like going on the cruise with you but without all the hassle of packing :) Barbara
Great recap...walking, waiting, pictures, blah, blah, boring and so fun at the same time. I love all Debbie's comments. I also would like some more scarves and hats this winter. I'm sick of having so many pictures of me in the past few months in the same hat, jacket, and scarves.
I know after all these years I should be able to tell which is you and which is Rebecca in all the pictures, but I still can't... except when I can pick out clothes. Okay, she's wearing white while kissing Cameron, so that must be Megan...
I'm glad you had fun, and I gave lots of moral support to your sitter while you were gone. I even visited so Mia wouldn't be bored, but she wasn't too happy with Josie as a playmate. :)
Beautiful pictures...love the lighthouses...you guys do the best family trips.
Post a Comment