
Last night Mia informed me that she was "allergic" to the DS.
I was like "what?"
She kept saying it "I'm allergic to it."
Finally, Chelsea rescued me and told me I think she means "She's ADDICTED!"
That cleared things up.
Since Chelsea has been home for 2 straight days sick from school they have been playing them a lot together - downloading and playing Super Marios and Mario kart against each other.
I knew Mia was truely addicted this morning because as soon as she got up she started to play against Chelsea who was already deemed "still sick." While they were supposed to be eating their nutritious breakfast (cinnamon pop tarts) Mia proceeded to pee her pants while trying to play Mario kart - her second accident since we moved (that one was forgivable) but other than that she hasn't had one in like a year!! I took the DS's away for the rest of the morning!
I can't find my camera charger and my battery is totally shot other wise I would have put a picture of the girls playing. Instead we get a picture of an addicted cat playing DS. :)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that she wanted to play so bad she couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom. We have to hide the DS from time to time...so addicting. Also--cinnamon has many health benefits...so good job on the healthy breakfast :-).
That's really funny. The other day, we were going somewhere and Andrew asked if Mia was going to be there. :(
Nice. Sydney likes her hand me down leapster. So far the boys won't let her touch their DSs plus we don't have any games that Sydney would like.
Hunter peed his pants a few times after we got him a DS. He's addicted too, and would play it all day long if I let him!
Post a Comment