Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The End of the School Year!

Can you believe school is finally over! Collin finished 4th grade on June 11th and Morgan is done with 1st! Next year will be moving on to new grades and new schools!! Our last week of school was rainy and cold. The field trips/field days were not as fun as they could have been if the sun had been out but they survived and we're thankful to have our sunny weather and little scheduled days of summer here for a few months!

This is Collin and some other 4th graders after our hike up Flat Top Hill? It was quite a workout and even harder in the rain that started when we were half way up. Luckily the buses saved us and we got a ride back to school!

I loved Collin's teacher Miss Miller/Mrs. Case. She kept me well informed on how Collin was doing this year.

Can you believe Morgan had to wear a fleece sweatshirt on the last day of school? We didn't have time for nice pictures so I took hers on the go in the car on the way too school. I'm great at multi tasking . . . driving and taking pictures!

2 comments:

Deborama said...

Collin's lips are so cute. I can't believe how bad the weather was, at least I didn't have to buy new clothes for the last few days of school because they could keep on wearing their sweatshirts and pants! :)

Yasmine said...

I love your school pics. Missed you guys at the Luau...don't worry, you didn't miss much. I'll tell you about it later. See you tomorrow! Get ready to party!