
Actually, I don't think that even is the case. He isn't a future farmer . . .he's already a farmer. He loves to run equipment. Today he was spiking the hay field next to our house and I took him out some lunch. Since the girls were playing at a friends house I was able to ride in the tractor with him for a while. I'm amazed at how well he knows how to run equipment and do what he is supposed to be doing. He really is going to be an excellent farmer (if that's what he still wants to be when he grows up). And he should be an excellent driver for that matter when he turns 16 with all the experience he has already!
6 comments:
I still can't believe that he loves being a farmer so much. I guess Cam has someone to take over the family business.
He is such a hard worker. My boys could take a few pointers from him.
What a great way to grow up!!
yea thats the way i am i love to farm and to drive equipment for my dad its just a need us Calaway's have to have!!haha
He sure is a handsome guy, you'll have to keep the girls away that's for sure!
Meg - you can really see your resemblance in that first picture. That is so cool they he loves farming and that Cameron has taken the time to teach him - very cool father/son bonding time.
Post a Comment