Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 Things about Me

For lack of a better post . . . I am stealing this post idea from Rebecca who did it for her 100th post.

10 Appliances or Electronics I can't live without:
1. Dishwasher
2. Satelite radio in my car
3. computer
4. blackberry cell phone
5. DVR
6. Flat iron
7. kitchen aid mixer
8. digital camera
9. ipod/docking station
10. washer/dryer

10 Favorite snacks/treats/desserts:
1. a handful of chocolate chips
2. Tillamook ice cream with hot fudge
3. homemade cookies
4. cinnamon rolls
5. "indoor smores" (Golden Graham recipe)
6. movie theater popcorn (with white cheddar shake on it)
7. krispy creme donuts
8. chips and mango salsa from costco
9. Carnation rich chocolate hot chocolate
10. raisins (when I'm trying to be good and not eat the handful of cc)

10 Things I like to do:
1. surf the internet/blogs/facebook
2. watch all the shows I recorded on DVR
3. chat with Rebecca on the phone
4. ride behind Cameron on a Harley Motorcycle
5. play volleyball
6. read fiction novels
7. make cookies/dessert
8. ski with my kids/husband
9. get pedicures
10. shop

10 of my favorite clothes:
1. comfy gray sweatsuit (I need to replace because it's becoming hole-y)
2. leopard pj bottoms
3. red cargo jacket from Nordstrom Rack
4. Lucky jeans
5. biofit bra from VS
6. All of my shade shirts (I practically have a whole dresser full of different styles & colors)
7. brown denim skirt/jacket (I am wearing in family picture)
8. creme Gap sweater
9. black eyelet dress from Macy's
10. Harley davidson chaps

10 Crafty Things made by ME
1. my girls hairstyles almost every day
2. flower clips
3. vinyl words (I even learned how to do it on our office machine)
4. photo mats
5. message board
6. magnetic boards
7. fabric covered bulletin boards
8.
9.
10.
I really haven't been too crafty recently . . . I have big plans for some projects in the near future. I guess it's time I got busy and had a craft day.

Fun Places I have been to:
1. Maui & Oahu (Dad's business trips)
2. New York & Boston (family trip when I was 8)
3. Washington D.C. (8th grade class trip)
4. Lake Powell (house boat with my sis, Melisa's in laws)
5. Utah (so many times I couldn't never figure that out)
6. Vancouver, B.C. (More business conventions with my Dad & family)
7. Seaside & Lincoln City, Oregon (trips with Harker family)
8. Grand Caymen Island, Cozumel & Costa Maya Mexico, Key West, Florida (on cruise)
9. California (all over - I grew up in San Jose and loved going to the beach in Santa Cruz. But we also went to Disneyland many times (including bringing my kids) and the Tulure Ag Show with Cameron)
10. Alaska (Dad's birthday cruise)

10 Places I DREAM of going:
1. Italy (I have always wanted to go since taking an art history class in college)
2. Any island in the Caribbean
3. Costa Rica (this is a new interest)
4. Tahiti (I've really wanted to go since my parents went on a cruise there years ago)
5. Hawaii (with Cameron)
6. Thailand (when Robynn is there again to be my tourguide)
7. Disney cruise with my family
8. Micronesia (to see where Cameron served his mission)
9. Greece
10. Paris

10 Stores I shop at regularly:
1. Costco
2. Target
3. Winco
4. Walmart (not a favorite though)
5. TJ Maxx
6. JcPenny's (mostly for the girls clothes b/c they always have slims)
7. Old Navy
8. Macy's
9. Gap Outlet (not enough since I don't have one close enough)
10. Children's Place (can you tell alot of my shopping is for my kids?)

10 Items I always buy at Costco:
1. Orrowheat buttermilk bread
2. 5 dozen eggs
3. 50 mini bag of chips (for school lunches)
4. chicken breasts
5. bacon bits
6. Nestle chocolate chips
7. Dino nuggets
8. water bottles
9. multi grain english muffins
10. clothes (I rarely get out of Costco without buying some item of clothing for someone in our family it seems)

10 Items on my Wish List:
1. piano
2. bunk beds for girls room
3. TV armoire for family room
4. master bedroom makeover/new bedding, curtains, accessories that all look put together
5. fabulous family vacation
6. body in better shape
7. pool
8. 9. 10. My house built . . . would fullfil the rest of my wishes!

There you have it. More info about me than you may have cared to hear.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Crafty things...
8. Scrapbooks
9. Cards
10. TBA project at Girls Weekend (okay so you haven't made it yet but will soon enough)

Alli E. said...

I love TJ Maxx!! We have one here with furniture, mirrors, etc. and I went there every week when i was building my house!!

Deborama said...

whoooooow those were lots of things I already knew! :) I want a shocking post, like 10 things I wouldn't ever tell anyone about! Or things in my mind I shouldn't ever say. NO don't do those you can get into trouble! :) Sorry I missed lunch today, Joc needed me after school so its probably good I didn't just drop her off somewhere! :) Its almost summer and then we can play right? :)